Saturday, April 14, 2012

I don't burn bridges, I torch them...

But honestly. I came up with this lovely little saying the other day, after another one of those nights where I finally get to the point where I can't deal with drama anymore and I simply start to NOT. CARE.

I don't know a lot of people like me. I'm not too wishy-washy. You know, with ummm, hemmms and haws and maybe so, maybe no. I'm pretty black and white.

Like with school. I'm done. I might just sprint down the aisle and snatch my diploma from Dr. D and run off the stage screaming. At least in my dreams... I'm so ready for this next point in my life I could just tell everyone about it. All the time!

I can't wait for a normalized schedule so that I can do crafts again. And have a moment to think about anything but papers, keeping teachers happy, a wacky work schedule (due to school), and how to motivate people to help me out with group work.

DONE DONE DONE.

On another note, I turn 24 on Tuesday. I think I may hit my mid-life crisis.


That's all, lovelies. Have a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment