Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weddings!

I really and truly cannot believe that I haven't posted this before today...

This past December, I had the honor of attending a wedding that I had made the decorations for (along with my team, Megan Matthews, Nicole Sonnier, and Dr. Gay Wakefield). It was a truly proud and wonderful moment for me.

The wedding took place on Winter Solstice and was at night time, and ended up being TOTALLY gorgeous! It was at Cole Chapel in Denton, Texas. What a wonderful wedding!

These are the aisle markers, close up... The theme was very natural and wintery. 

View of the chapel from the entrance. So gorgeous, when all the lights were off, and no sun through the stained glass! 

And here is a view of the chancel. Yes, those are REAL tree stumps, with floral sticks, lit branches and more. :D Also, notice the swags hanging on the wall, I made those on the fly. Awesome! :D

What has been your favorite wedding theme that you have ever seen?


No comments:

Post a Comment