Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack.

Okay, I'm mostly caught up on my school work, except after this post I need to cram for a quiz that I have at 11. :)

So I've been busy. What's new?  I hate that word. I feel like I overuse it, but it honestly fits. I get up, get work done, clean the house, do homework, go to class (most of the time), study, take tests, go to work, I NEED MORE HOURS IN THE DAY.

Here are some lovely pictures from my life in the past month or so. :)

Christmas morning. Broth and seest during present opening time. Always my favorite pictures to take, because everyone is always thrilled. :)
 Cade helping me test out my new Canon Rebel! :)
 Fath and Crista working on a meal. Actually, Crista working, my dad "coaching." haha
 So I came home and we have a pool/ping pong table in the old living room now. Also a foozball table. And a Playstation. This made for some interesting game time fun with the fam during the break. My dad says I giggle too much during ping pong. lol
 This is Midnight! She's an old girl, and we caught her with evidence of her digging with the caked-on dirt on her nose. Nice try, sugar.

 PJ Party! I apparently missed this conversation. Happy Birthday to Rosie, and fun wearing pajamas! :)
 Me and Bo. He loves me sometimes. Also, he is crazy. And dating my bffaeaeae.
 I did not take this picture, but I am so glad to have it! This is Garrett, he is awesome, and if I'm not married by the age of 27, we are marrying each other. :) Haha
 Brittnee and Kaitlin getting ready for Josh Abbott at City Limits on NYE 2011! Funnnn.
 Me and Brittnee. Little sugar.
 Kaitlin and Kat.
 Also, Chinese lanterns, were a failed experiment at 3AM on New Year's. But hey, good effort!

A good friend of mine, Jordan, turned 21 and we celebrated in the Stockyards. Dinner at Pappadeaux (I'll have to add a picture of the seafood fondeaux that I had, YUUUUUM). It was such a wonderful time, and I'm so blessed to have people like her in my life! :)
 Matt and Jordan! :) What gangsters. :)
 Handsome boys! Seriously, they are presh. :)
 Matt giving Krystal a ride from one of the bars/dance halls. hahahaha. Awesome.
 This was my latest crafty project. I was given these candlestick holders from my grandma, they were quite an atrocious green, yellow color. yuck. So project time!


I painted a gold paint/water mixture over the entire candlestick. Let dry.
 Then, BLACK paint. My favorite to decorate with. haha
 Halfway through one of the holders. Look at the gold coming through! :)
 Finished product on my dresser in my room. I  need large pillar candles for them, but that will have to wait. Also, my two favorite wine bottles are in the middle. Pink Truck (not good, but cute bottle) and my Otazu Rosado from Espana! SO GOOD. And everyone who has had it loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment